5. Purposeful use of dataWe follow the principle of purposeful use of data and collect, process and use your personal data only for those purposes for which you have provided them to us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary for provision of services or performance of a contract. Even transmission to state institutions and authorities entitled to receive information will occur only in accordance with legal disclosure requirements or if a court order obliges us to such disclosure. We also take data protection within the company very seriously. Our employees and our contracted service providers are obliged to secrecy and to compliance with legal data protection requirements.
6. Third countryWhen calling up the website, it cannot be guaranteed that the data remain within the EU. Due to the manner in which the Internet operates, it may be technically possible for an inquiry being sent from you to us or for data returning from a website to pass via a server in a non-secure third country. This cannot be prevented.
7. Data minimization, data economyGenerally, it is not necessary for you to enter personal data to use our website. However, we may need your personal information in order to provide our services. This applies to the mailing of informational materials or ordered goods as well as to responses to individual inquiries.
If you request us to provide services or to send goods in connection with such services, we collect and store your personal information only to the extent required for provision of the services or performance of the contract. It may be necessary to pass on your personal information to companies we use in providing the services or executing the contract. These are, for example, transportation companies or other service providers. If we should need to collect or store your personal data for particular activities or services, we will request your express consent in the relevant area of our website. Following completion of the contract, your data will be blocked and – when the retention periods required by tax and commercial law have elapsed – erased unless you have expressly agreed to allow continued use of these data. When a website is called up, we store the IP address for 7 days.
8. Rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portabilityWithout indicating a reason, you may request information regarding your data stored by us free of charge at any time. You are entitled to have the data that we have collected about you blocked, rectified or erased. You may also withdraw the consent you provided us for collecting and using data, without indicating a reason. To do so, you can contact the address found in the imprint section. We are available to answer any further questions you might have regarding data protection or the processing of your personal data. Please note that data protection provisions may be subject to change. It is therefore advisable and necessary to remain informed of the changes to legal regulations and company practices. You can find further information under the following link from the Data Protection Office for Norway: https://www.datatilsynet.no
9. Responsible data protection authority & right to objectIf you are not satisfied with our service or the information we have provided, please let us know using the aforementioned contact details. Please also use these details if you have discovered a data protection violation. Thank you for your support. In the event of problems with the processing of data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer (see contact details above) at any time. As a matter of principle, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority concerning the processing of your data. You may do so with the supervisory authority responsible for your location or with the supervisory authority responsible for us. The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Direktor Georg Apenes